Apr
30

The End (or not)

Well, this is probably my last blog post, and as promised, I am all done!  I quite literally just finished.  I sent my thesis out to my committee a couple of weeks ago, and earlier this morning I had my defense.  Which was a little frightening, I have to admit!  But it went pretty well and now it’s over with and I can breathe a sigh of relief.  And get to work on the rest of my finals….  I’ve still got plenty of work to do before I can graduate!  But no, all stress aside, I’m glad I did this and I’m proud of all the work I accomplished.  And actually, I may be keeping on with it.  My advisor and I are looking into continuing this research project into the summer, and perhaps into next semester – we’ll see what comes of it.  Maybe I’ll even be able to get something publishable completed!  That would be crazy exciting.  We’ll see!  But for now, I’m going to take a little break from thinking about it.  Congratulations to all the rest of you thesis-writers out there, good luck if you haven’t defended them yet, and happy soon-to-be graduation!